MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Lindsay DeHoff is president of Colorado Titles and Tags. She spent a decade as a dealership title clerk acquiring expertise in both new and used vehicle sales. Lindsay has a wealth of knowledge in titling as well as dealership office procedures. She is well-versed in all things paperwork including general compliance. Her expertise gives her the ability to troubleshoot and preemptively resolve common problems dealers may face. Lindsay's company provides an array of title processing services to independent Colorado dealers.
The Beginner’s Guide to Automotive Titling
This is a 3-hour interactive course that outlines titling from a Colorado dealer’s perspective. The course covers fundamental concepts of titling that can be applied to a variety of transactions.
• What documents get sent to DMV and how to fill them out?
• How to calculate and remit sales & use tax
• Understanding title assignments and odometer disclosures
• Brief snapshot on compliance
• Tips and tricks for finding fuel types, body styles and vehicle color
• Approved Sales & Use tax location tools
• ELT numbers for all current Electronic Lien & Title Lenders
• How to fill out commonly used forms
Date and Time
Thursday Feb 29, 2024 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM MST
Class is held from 9:00 am until noon.
950 Wadsworth Blvd Suite 101
Lakewood, CO 80214
Classes are held at the CIADA office in Lakewood, Colorado, 80214 (three story office building on the southeast corner of 10th and Wadsworth). NOTE: CLASS PARKING ACROSS STREET PER MAP BELOW